Wheelchair Ramps for less than $200.00
Wheelchair Ramps that provide a ‘kit’ for a simple DIY wheelchair ramp construction project. Nearly anyone, including a relative, friend or neighbor, can easily build any of our wheelchair ramps in less than 2 hours. This is an inexpensive alternative to purchasing an aluminum ramp or a custom contractor-built ramp.
- You can build straight wood ramps up to 16 feet long, in 2 hours for a total installed cost of about $200.
- No measuring or cutting – this is an assembly project that allows anyone to build wheelchair ramps.
- Building wheelchair ramps with our kit is very easy. Watch our Wheelchair Ramp Construction video:
- Designed to use pre-cut lumber and bolts purchased from a Home Center store.
- Inexpensive solution for a permanent installation or wheelchair ramp rentals for patients going through a Rehab program.
- Wheelchair Ramp Construction plans and Wheelchair Ramp Designs for Straight Ramps, Ramps w/90 degree turns, and Doorway Threshold Ramps.
- Our wheelchair ramps ‘kit’ contains heavy gauge aluminum top and bottom brackets and includes:
- Detailed step-by-step construction plans
- Complete list of materials and tools needed for your project
- Wheelchair Ramps Design guidance on website to design exact size ramp for your home
If you live in the Kansas City metro area, we also offer on-site analysis consulting and Wheelchair Ramp Rentals and sales, just call 913-553-1488.