Wheelchair Ramps for less than $200.00
- With our Wheelchair Ramp Kit, you can build a straight wood wheelchair ramp up to 16 feet long, in 2 hours for a total cost of about $200.
- No measuring or cutting – this is an assembly project that anyone can build.
- Building a wheelchair ramp is very easy with our kit, watch our construction video.
- Designed to use precut lumber and bolts purchased from Home Center store.
- Inexpensive solution for patients going through a Rehab program or permanent solution.
- Wheelchair Ramp Construction Plans and Wheelchair Ramp Design info for Straight Ramps, Portable Ramps, Ramps w/90 degree turns, and Doorway Threshold Ramps.
- Our ‘kit’ contains aluminum top & bottom brackets and includes;
Detailed step by step construction plans
Complete list of materials and tools needed for your project
Wheelchair Ramp Design guidance on website to design exact size ramp for your home