Wheelchair Ramps for less than $200.00
Wheelchair Ramps that provide a ‘kit’ for a simple DIY ramp construction project. Nearly anyone, including a relative, friend or neighbor, can easily build any of our wheelchair ramps in less than 2 hours. Our inexpensive wheelchair ramps are an alternative to purchasing an aluminum ramp or a custom contractor-built ramp. For people going through a rehab program, building one of our wheelchair ramps is about the same cost as renting a ramp for a single month.
- You can build straight wood ramps up to 16 feet long, in 2 hours for a total installed cost of about $200.
- No measuring or cutting – this is an assembly project so that almost anyone can build a ramp.
- Building wheelchair ramps with our kit is very easy. Watch our Ramp Construction video:
- Designed to use pre-cut lumber and bolts purchased from a Home Center store.
- Inexpensive wheelchair ramps that can be a permanent or temporary solution for patients going through a Rehab program.
- Ramp Construction Plans and Designs for Straight Ramps, Ramps w/90 degree turns, and Doorway Threshold Ramps.
- Our wheelchair ramps ‘kit’ contains heavy gauge aluminum top and bottom brackets and includes:
- Detailed step-by-step construction plans
- Complete list of materials and tools needed for your project
- Wheelchair Ramps Design guidance on website to design exact size ramp for your home
If you live in the Kansas City metro area, we also offer on-site analysis consulting and Ramp Rentals and sales. Just call 913-553-1488 for answers to any questions you have regarding wheelchair ramps.