for less than $200.00
Wheelchair Ramps that provide a ‘kit’ for a simple DIY ramp construction project. Nearly anyone can easily build any of our ramps in less than 2 hours. Our inexpensive ramps are an alternative to purchasing aluminum ramps or a custom contractor-built ramps. Our ramps are perfect temporary solution for people going through a rehab program. Building one of our ‘kit’ ramps is about the same cost as renting ramps for a single month. The ‘Ramp Options’ tab above takes you to other pages for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Design, Construction, and Portable wheelchair ramps. We also rent ramps in the Kansas City metro area. Click on the Rentals link at the top of this page.
- You can build straight wood ramps up to 16 feet long in 2 hours. Total installed cost would be about $200.
- No measuring or cutting because this is an assembly project. So almost anyone can build these ramps.
- Building ramps with our kit is very easy. Watch our Construction video here:
- Designed to use pre-cut lumber and bolts purchased from a Home Center store.
- Inexpensive wheelchair ramps that can be a permanent or temporary solution for patients going through a Rehab program.
- Ramp Construction Plans and Designs for Straight Ramps, Ramps w/90 degree turns, and Doorway Threshold Ramps.
- Hand Rails are a simple and low cost option to add. They are used on walking ramps for people that have trouble negotiating steps. Free hand rail construction plans are included in our construction documentation.
- Our wheelchair ramps ‘kit’ contains heavy gauge aluminum top and bottom brackets. The kit includes:
- Detailed step-by-step construction plans.
- A complete list of materials and tools needed for your project.
- Wheelchair Ramps Design guidance located under ‘Ramp Options’ tab at the top of this page. With this guidance, you can design the exact size of ramps for your home.
Just call 913-553-1488 for answers to any questions you have regarding wheelchair ramps you need for your particular residence.