for less than $200.00
Wheelchair Ramps that are a ‘kit’ for a simple DIY construction project. Nearly anyone can easily build straight residential ramps in less than 2 hours. This inexpensive option is an alternative to purchasing aluminum or a custom contractor-built ramps. A ‘kit’ ramp is a very cost effective solution for rehabilitation requirements. The ‘Ramp Options’ tab above takes you to other pages for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Design, Construction, and Portable ramps.
- You can build straight wood ramps up to 16 feet long in 2 hours. Total installed cost would be about $200. Contact us on how one person can build a ‘sectional’ ramp to address ramp needs of nearly any length.
- No measuring or cutting because this is an assembly project. So almost anyone can build straight wheelchair ramps.
- Building ramps with our kit is very easy. Watch our Construction video here:
- Designed to use pre-cut lumber and bolts purchased from a Home Center store.
- Inexpensive ramps that can be a permanent or temporary solution for patients going through a Rehab program.
- Ramp Construction Plans and Designs including Straight, 90 degree turns, and Doorway Threshold ramps.
- Hand Rails are a simple and low cost option to add. They are used for people that have trouble negotiating steps. Free-hand rail construction plans are included in our construction documentation.
- Our wheelchair ramp ‘kit’ contains heavy gauge aluminum top and bottom brackets. The kit includes:
- Detailed step-by-step construction plans.
- A complete list of materials and tools needed for your project.
- Design guidance located under ‘Ramp Options’ tab at the top of this page. With this guidance, you can design the exact size ramp for your home.
Just call 913-553-1488 for answers to any questions you have regarding residential wheelchair ramps.