for less than $200.00
Wheelchair Ramps that are a ‘kit’ for a simple DIY construction project. Nearly anyone can easily build straight residential ramps in less than 2 hours. This inexpensive option is an alternative to purchasing aluminum or a custom contractor-built ramps. Our ‘kit’ wheelchair ramps are a very cost effective solution for rehabilitation requirements. The ‘Ramp Options’ tab above takes you to other pages for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Design, Construction, and Portable ramps.
- You can build straight wood wheelchair ramps up to 16 feet long in 2 hours. Total installed cost would be about $200. Contact us on how one person can build a ‘sectional’ ramp to address ramp needs of nearly any length.
- No measuring or cutting because this is an assembly project. So almost anyone can build straight wheelchair ramps.
- Building ramps with our kit is very easy. Watch our Construction video here:
- Designed to use pre-cut lumber and bolts purchased from a Home Center store.
- Inexpensive wheelchair ramps that can be a permanent or temporary solution for patients going through a Rehab program.
- Ramp Construction Plans and Designs including Straight, 90 degree turns, and Doorway Threshold ramps.
- Hand Rails are a simple and low cost option to add. They are used for people that have trouble negotiating steps. Free-hand rail construction plans are included in our ramp construction documentation.
- New Sectional/Modular Ramps – constructional information is now available so that one person can make wheelchair ramps in sections to be as long as desired. Call to request free document to see how you build the vertical supports to connect the ramp sections together. See the testimonials dated 7.15.15 and 8.10.15
- Our ‘kit’ wheelchair ramps contain heavy gauge aluminum top and bottom brackets. The kit includes:
- Detailed step-by-step construction plans.
- A complete list of materials and tools needed for your project.
- Design guidance located under ‘Ramp Options’ tab at the top of this page. With this guidance, you can design the exact size ramp for your home.
Just call 913-553-1488 for answers to any questions you have regarding DIY residential wheelchair ramps.