for less than $200.00
Wheelchair Ramps that provide a ‘kit’ for a simple DIY construction project. Nearly anyone can easily build straight residential wheelchair ramps in less than 2 hours. This inexpensive option is an alternative to purchasing aluminum or a custom contractor-built ramps. The ‘Ramp Options’ tab above takes you to other pages for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Design, Construction, and Portable wheelchair ramps. We are located in the Kansas City metro area (specifically Overland Park).
- You can build straight wood ramps up to 16 feet long in 2 hours. Total installed cost would be about $200. Contact us on how one person can build a ‘sectional’ ramp to address ramp needs of nearly any length.
- No measuring or cutting because this is an assembly project. So almost anyone can build straight wheelchair ramps.
- Building ramps with our kit is very easy. Watch our Construction video here:
- Designed to use pre-cut lumber and bolts purchased from a Home Center store.
- Inexpensive wheelchair ramps that can be a permanent or temporary solution for patients going through a Rehab program.
- Ramp Construction Plans and Designs including Straight, 90 degree turns, and Doorway Threshold ramps.
- Hand Rails are a simple and low cost option to add. They are used for people that have trouble negotiating steps. Free-hand rail construction plans are included in our construction documentation.
- Our wheelchair ramps ‘kit’ contains heavy gauge aluminum top and bottom brackets. The kit includes:
- Detailed step-by-step construction plans.
- A complete list of materials and tools needed for your project.
- Wheelchair Ramps Design guidance located under ‘Ramp Options’ tab at the top of this page. With this guidance, you can design the exact size ramp for your home.
Just call 913-553-1488 for answers to any questions you have regarding wheelchair ramps that you require for your particular residence.