Wheelchair Ramps for less than $200.00
Welcome to Wheelchair Ramp Kits.com. We provide a ‘kit’ for a simple DIY wheelchair ramp construction project . Nearly anyone, including a relative, friend or neighbor can easily build an inexpensive wheelchair ramp in less than 2 hours as an alternative to purchasing an aluminum ramp or a custom contractor built ramp.
- You can build a straight wood wheelchair ramp up to 16 feet long, in 2 hours for a total installed cost of about $200.
- No measuring or cutting – this is an assembly project that anyone can build.
- Building a wheelchair ramp is very easy with our kit, watch our construction video.
- Designed to use precut lumber and bolts purchased from Home Center store.
- Inexpensive solution for a permanent solution or patients going through a Rehab program.
- Wheelchair Ramp Construction Plans and Wheelchair Ramp Design info for Straight Ramps, Portable Ramps, Ramps w/90 degree turns, and Doorway Threshold Ramps.
- Our ‘kit’ contains aluminum top & bottom brackets and includes;
Detailed step by step construction plans
Complete list of materials and tools needed for your project
Wheelchair Ramp Design guidance on website to design exact size ramp for your home
- If you live in the KC metro area we also offer site analysis consulting and wheelchair ramp sales and rentals, just call 913-553-1488.